The question I’m always asking myself is
“How can I help my clients or customers do better?”
“Contact us now to help you.”
These days most people search the internet for Products and Services that they want.
Your website lets everyone know who you are, what you do, where to find you, and how to contact you.
A website helps potential clients, customers, and even, partners learn more about your business.
A web presence also tends to give credibility to a business.
Your competitors will have a website – make sure you do.
If you are not on the web, you most likely will not be found.
Potential customers EXPECT to find you on the Internet – regardless of what your business is.
Customers know that going to a website will give them much more information about your business than they can get in the Yellow Pages.
For example, when choosing a handy man, who do you think people will trust? A guy in the phone book with no details, or a guy on the internet with a nice web site, that details his services and experience?
People are searching the web every second of the day trying to find a business they can trust.
They are trying to learn about the services they need.
They are researching, and if you do not have a website, people can learn nothing from you or about you.
Eleven Reasons Why You Need A Website
1. Selling Your Products or Services – You can take orders directly over the Internet.
2. Convenient payment processing options – You can Take Credit Card Payments on your website.
3. Extend Your Opening Hours – Your business website is always open.
4. Qualified Sales Leads – A website can supply you with qualified sales leads.
5. Customer Service and Support – increase your customer service and improve your customer relations.
6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) – a great time-management tool for your business.
7. Public Relations – Increase your public relations efforts without the expense.
8. Instant And Timely Changes To Product And Support Information – This is not the case for costly print and display ads that are printed in magazines and papers.
9. Big Business or Small Business ? – This puts you on par with larger businesses in the same market.
10. Professional Email Addresses – start using your professional e-mail address on your business cards and promotions.
11. Sales Brochures, Catalogues and Sales Literature – distribute Sales Literature, Catalogues, and Brochures all electronically.
Click Here . for a lot more detailed information on these 11 reasons.
If you already have a website,
is your website making you money ?
“Get More Customers to Your Website”
Google AdWords “Pay-Per-Click” (PPC) advertising is regarded as
the BEST form of “targeted” online advertising.
Google AdWords is the online advertising solution you are looking for to promote your website.
This is because no other means currently exists online that produces a more “exact” match to ones searches than a specifically directed advertisement based completely on relevant keywords and keyword phrases.
What does Google Adwords PPC advertising accomplish for you ? Click Here to find out.
E-mail marketing has one of the best returns on investment (ROI) of any kind of marketing. Click Here to find out more.
SMS Text Message Marketing is one of the best ways to make money by communicating with your existing customers. Click Here to find out more.
We Provide Everything You Need To Get Your Business On The Internet.
CONTACT US NOW
PS. Just remember, It doesn’t matter what business you are in, your competition either is, or will be, on the internet.
PO Box 671,
Phone: 0417 660 513
“If you can’t be happy, what else is there ? “ - from “The Compass” movie trailer.
“… when you have courage to take action …” - Joe Vitale from “The Compass” movie trailer.
“Be optimistic – and always think of other people before yourself.” – Dame Elisabeth Murdoch
“There is no trial after death. You don’t owe anybody anything. Design the life you want and live it right now.” - Pat O’bryan
Here are some links to Educational Resources on Website Design:-
Charles Sturt University Web Design Process (Step-by-Step Web Design Process)
Swinburne University of Technology (Website Design for Enterprise Performance)
University of Sydney (Web Art and Design)